Take Action

By signing our divestment petition you are joining thousands of Californians in putting pressure on CalPERS and CalSTRS pension funds.

  • Send a copy of your resolution to the CalSTRS Board at Board@calstrs.com
  • Contact your local newspaper with news of your resolution
  • Share your divestment resolution with us! Email Miriam at miriam@fossilfreeca.org.

Leave a Comment